1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, Company name, Company address, Company Tax Id, email address, preferred currency.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you optionally register on our website or optionally enter information on our website.
3. How do we use personal information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register:
– in purchase process – to verify your company, issue invoices, to comply with the law requirements
– to send informations about changes in the platform and new features, promotions
– to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. How do we protect personal information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
6. Third-Party Disclosure
Personally identifiable visitor information is not provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website and mobile app partners and other parties who assist us in operating our service, website and mobile app, payment process, accounting, conducting our business, or servicing our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
7. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website and mobile app. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website or mobile app and welcome any feedback about these sites.
– We record user activity on our Proxim8 webpages to learn about possible bugs and improve user experience (smartsupp.com)
– We collect user flow data on our Proxim8 webpages to understand user’s journey and drive up customer retention and revenue (mixpanel.com)
– We use Google Analytics on our website
– We use Postmarkapp service to make sure you received and opened our mails (postmarkapp.com)
8. Opting out:
If at any time you would like to delete, change or transfer your personal informations or unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence and remove or change or transfer all your personal informations from our database.
9. Contacting Us
2 Lanzerac Close, Table view, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa